Home » Insurance » Landlord Household Insurance

Landlord Buildings & Contents Insurance

Landlord Household Insurance is a comprehensive insurance policy offered at extremely competitive rates. Our products are underwritten by leading UK insurers including Royal & Sun Alliance plc.

Landlord Buildings and Contents

Standard insurance rates for Professional Lets start at just £1.80 per £1,000 sum insured. We provide quotes to the private rented sector for properties let to professionals/people of independent means, students, DSS and unoccupied properties. In addition we provide comprehensive cover for UK holiday and secondary homes.

Policy benefits:

Our policy covers all the standard perils as well as providing the following cover for properties of all sizes throughout the UK.
  • Cover for houses, bungalows and flats
  • Commerical and residential combined
  • Loss of rent cover is 30% of the buildings sum insured
  • Property owner's liability starting from £2,000,000.
  • Terrorism cover is included
  • 90 day unoccupancy clause
  • Contents cover up to £40,000.00
  • Insurance cover is 'new for old'
  • Policy excess for professional lets: £100.00 for buildings and £50.00 for contents.
  • Policy excess for non-professional lets: £250 for buildings and £50 for contents.
Get a quote